Ready to trade in your sweaters and scarves for swimsuits and shorts. Shoveling snow for shoveling sand? You are not alone.
With the chilly temperatures across the country, we saw an increase in flight searches to warm weather destination.
Raise your hand if you would like to kick off the year with your toes in the sand? (You can’t see it right now, but our hands are currently raised!)
2019 Booking Highlights
RewardStock Members saved more than $133,000 by using points in January and February! The average member saved 90% off the cash cost of their flights, some saved even more.
While the beach was a fan favorite, members also booked trips to cities across Europe and the United States, as well trips to Bangkok and Tokyo!
Members used points to pay for travel around the globe in first class, business class and economy.
Most Popular Destinations: Honolulu and London
Total Savings: $133,548.14
Average User Savings: 90% off cash cost
- Cancun: round trip flight for $81.54 + 20,000 points
- Cancun: 4 one-way flights for $133.16 + 29,640 points
- Honolulu: 2 round trip flights for $22.40 + 90,000 points
- Honolulu: member saved $1,934.80 on 2 round trip, economy flights
- New York City: 3 round trip flights for $33.60 + 60,000 points
- London: one-way flight for $10.40 + 25,000 points
- London: member saved $4,527.96 on 2 round trip, business class flights
- Punta Cana: 2 round trip flights for $241.06 + 78,936 points
- Rome: 2 return business class flights for $362.26 + 115,000 points
- San Francisco: 2 round trip flights for $22.40 + 57,000 points
- Tokyo: saved $3,692.08 on 4 round trip flights
‘Best PR 2018’ at Triangle Tweener Awards
RewardStock took home the award for ‘Best PR 2018’ at the Triangle Tweener Celebration and Awards. The Triangle Tweener list is put together every year by entrepreneur Scot Wingo to highlight up-and-coming tech companies in the Triangle region of North Carolina. We are thrilled to be included on this year’s list with so many great companies!
Tiger of the Week
— Princeton Alumni Weekly (@pawprinceton) January 30, 2019
Recognize the Tiger of the Week? RewardStock Founder and CEO, Jon Hayes, chatted with Princeton Alumni Weekly about all things RewardStock – the inspiration for starting the company, his experience on ‘Shark Tank’ and what’s next.
The Economics of ‘Free Travel’ and How to Get Started
Don’t miss RewardStock at the 2019 Dallas Travel & Adventure Show on March 30-31 at the Dallas Market Hall. Stop by booth #268 to chat with RewardStock’s Director of Member Success, Hud Callaway.
And, be sure to grab a seat at the Savvy Traveler Theater on Saturday, March 30th at 11:30 am to learn about The Economics of ‘Free Travel’ and How to Get Started with RewardStock Founder & CEO, Jon Hayes.
Click here to get $5 off regularly priced tickets or use the promo code JON19.