Take a cruise around the Statue of Liberty, enjoy a picnic in Central Park, walk across the Brooklyn Bridge or catch a Broadway show – the possibilities are endless in the city that never sleeps. Especially, when you save more than $900 on flights like our latest booking.
A RewardStock Member just booked 3 economy flights from Nashville to New York City in March for $33.60 + 60,000 points. Check out the trip breakdown.
- Round trip, economy flights from Nashville to New York City
- 3 passengers
- 20,000 Delta SkyMiles per passenger
- $11.20 in taxes, fees and charges per passenger
- Itinerary has a cash value of $996.00
- RewardStock Member paid $33.60 + 60,000 points (+ $10 RewardStock booking fee)
We can’t wait hear about their 6 day adventure in the Big Apple! What’s your favorite thing to do in NYC?
We love hearing from our users! Whatever trip goals you may have, RewardStock can help. Start today at rewardstock.com, and you could be our next User Success Story!