Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: January 4, 2018
1. Acceptance of Terms
RewardStock, Inc. (“RewardStock”, “Milemoon”, “we”, or “us”) welcomes you. RewardStock provides the website and services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). By accessing and/or using this website and/or services, you represent that you have read, you accept and you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of service. Throughout this document, as the party bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may be referred to as “you”, “your”, “user”, “member” or by other phrases.
In addition, when using the particular services of this website, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the T&C.
2. Description of Services Provided
RewardStock provides users with access to a collection of resources, including, without limitation, tools for estimating the value of, tracking balances of, and managing the earning and use of loyalty rewards and reward programs, including booking airfare and / or hotels using reward points, frequent flier miles or other loyalty rewards from one or more of your accounts. You understand and agree that the services may also include advertisements. You also understand and agree the services may include certain communications from RewardStock, such as service announcements, administrative messages, or other messages or newsletters and that these communications are considered part of the RewardStock membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You agree that all communications that we provide you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or augment the services of RewardStock shall be subject to the T&C.
You understand that the RewardStock services are provided “AS-IS” and that RewardStock assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges).
3. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of RewardStock’s website and/or services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the RewardStock services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree:
- You may only register with rewardstock.com once
- To authorize payment for the full membership fee prior to account creation
- To pay the full membership fee at the end of the trial period, unless you deactivate your account before the end of the 7 day trial period. To deactivate your account go to the “My Account” section of the dashboard. See instructions here.
- Your membership fee is non-refundable and you are not entitled to any refund or credit of any kind. In RewardStock’s sole discretion, we may refund membership fees in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to delete any duplicate accounts at our sole discretion at any time and without notice
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the RewardStock registration forms
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or not current or incomplete during your registration or as an update to such information in your profile, RewardStock has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the RewardStock services
4. General Use
- You may use the website and/or RewardStock services for personal use only, and not for any business, commercial or other use.
- The use of the website and/or services of RewardStock by anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your sign in information.
- The use of robots, spiders, scripts, web scraping techniques, or other automated agents or programs is strictly prohibited on rewardstock.com.
- You may not attempt to access another user’s account information.
- You may not use the website or services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the T&C.
- You expressly agree not to take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure.
- You expressly agree not to “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written consent.
- You agree that, in relation to your use of our award travel booking services, that you are not eligible for any refunds of cash, taxes, fees, miles, points, rewards, or other loyalty rewards. When you request a booking, you authorize RewardStock to deduct from the amounts indicated from the specified accounts (including, without limitation, authorization to deduct the full balance of any rewards generated through transfers initiated by us or by you in association with the booking request). There is no cancellation allowed once a booking request has been submitted. We will make our best efforts to book the travel as requested. If, for any reason, we are unable to book that travel, including but not limited to, as a result of a change in availability or lack of availability of a desired redemption, we may cease execution of the overall redemption strategy. This may result in transfers of rewards between user accounts that does not ultimately yield a successful booking. In some cases this may happen in a scenario where a user’s booking request involves a strategy to transfer points between accounts and those transfers do not occur instantaneously. Some transfers can take two weeks or more to finish. The speed and accurate completion of reward points transfers is outside of our control, and relies on Third Parties, such as credit card, hotel and airline loyalty program operators.
- Any travel booking requested through RewardStock, if resulting in an actual booking with a travel provider, is subject to the rules and stipulations of travel as outlined by that travel provider and/or intermediary. RewardStock makes no representation as to the quality, accuracy, ease of use, complexity or limitations of travel booked by us on your behalf. You should therefore read any and all terms associated with any travel booked on your behalf. We are not responsible for and are under no obligation to provide such information to you. Post-booking changes, updates, or inquiries of any kind are the responsibility of the user and the relevant travel provider, are subject to the policies of the relevant travel provider and/or intermediary, and are explicitly not the responsibility or obligation of RewardStock.
- YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY APPROVE REWARDSTOCK TO ACT AS YOUR AGENT AND TO LOG INTO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES USING YOUR SIGN-ON CREDENTIALS IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. You agree to comply with the terms, conditions and rules of the third parties that you have accounts with.
5. Accuracy of Information Provided by RewardStock
We make efforts to provide the accurate information. However, it may be the case that certain information provided is not accurate. RewardStock does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information provided by the website and/or services of RewardStock. You agree that we have no obligation to update, correct, or edit any information provided. Furthermore, you agree that RewardStock is not responsible for, and is not liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, any decisions made or any actions taken as a result of any information obtained in connection with the website or services of RewardStock, including but not limited to any decisions or actions taken in connection with inaccuracies, misprints, or errors in any information or services provided by RewardStock.
6. Intellectual Property
This website and all materials therein, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, audio, video, applications, data, information, and source code, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, other intellectual property rights, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. Certain items are protected by intellectual property of reward program providers. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from this website. RewardStock makes no claim of ownership of the logos, names or other trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property of any other company. In particular, we make no claim of ownership over the names or logos of the reward programs that are profiled on the website.
7. Specific Comments Regarding Reward Programs
RewardStock has no affiliation with the reward programs that may appear by reference in text, articles, applications, and/or graphics of the website and/or Services of RewardStock, or the owners of such programs. Such programs have their own rules, rights, and disclaimers. We do not represent them.
The website and/or services may provide links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites and resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any such content or services available on or through any such website or resource.
You agree to indemnify and hold RewardStock, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, vendors, other partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material or information provided or otherwise made available by you on the website, or arising out of any action taken by you in connection with the website or the services of RewardStock, or by your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or by your violation of the rights of another.
10. Specific Considerations for Optional RewardBoost Service
WHO MAY USE – (a) You agree that You will use RewardStock and RewardBoost only for your own behalf. You will be responsible for all use of your membership number and must notify RewardStock immediately of any unauthorized use of your membership number, or the theft or misplacement of your membership number.
(b) You understand that by enrolling in the RewardBoost service, You are providing “written instructions” in accordance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, as amended (“FCRA”), for REWARDSTOCK and its service providers, which may include ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. (“CIC”), to obtain information from your personal credit profile from Experian, Equifax, and Transunion, the three major credit reporting agencies. You authorize RewardStock and its service providers to use your Social Security number to access your personal credit profile, to verify your identity, and to provide credit monitoring, reporting and scoring products.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
MOST CUSTOMER CONCERNS CAN BE RESOLVED QUICKLY AND TO THE CUSTOMER’S SATISFACTION BY EMAILING HELLO@REWARDSTOCK.COM SCHEDULING A CALL WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HTTPS://CALENDLY.COM/REWARDSTOCK. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UNABLE TO RESOLVE A COMPLAINT YOU MAY HAVE WITH REWARDSTOCK OR REWARDSTOCK’S SERVICE PROVIDER(S) TO YOUR SATISFACTION (OR IF REWARDSTOCK AND/OR REWARDSTOCK’S SERVICE PROVIDER(S) HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE WITH YOU AFTER ATTEMPTING TO DO SO INFORMALLY), YOU, ON THE ONE HAND, AND REWARDSTOCK AND/OR REWARDSTOCK’S SERVICE PROVIDER(S), ON THE OTHER, EACH AGREE TO RESOLVE THOSE DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT INSTEAD OF IN COURTS OF GENERAL JURISDICTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ARBITRATION IS MORE INFORMAL THAN A LAWSUIT IN COURT. ARBITRATION USES A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY, ALLOWS FOR MORE LIMITED DISCOVERY THAN IN COURT, AND IS SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY COURTS. ARBITRATORS CAN AWARD THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF THAT A COURT CAN AWARD. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. WE WILL PAY ALL COSTS OF ARBITRATION, NO MATTER WHO WINS, SO LONG AS YOUR CLAIM IS NOT FRIVOLOUS. HOWEVER, IN ARBITRATION, YOU, ON THE ONE HAND, AND REWARDSTOCK AND/ORREWARDSTOCK’S SERVICE PROVIDER(S), ON THE OTHER, WOULD BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEYS’ FEES FROM EACH OTHER PARTY TO THE SAME EXTENT AS YOU AND THEY WOULD BE IN COURT.
(B) ARBITRATION – You, on the one hand, and REWARDSTOCK and/or REWARDSTOCK’s service provider(s), on the other, agree that any claim or dispute (“Claim”) between us shall, at the election of any one of us, be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules for consumer arbitrations. It is the parties’ intent that this arbitration provision be construed broadly, including that this arbitration agreement include any Claims by You against REWARDSTOCK or REWARDSTOCK’s service provider(s) as well as their respective corporate affiliates for claims arising out of this Agreement directly related to the services or product/service websites. However, any disputes or claims you may have which relate to your credit report, or any claims arising out of or relating to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) and/or the FCRA’s state law equivalent(s), are not subject to or governed by this agreement to arbitrate. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, You, REWARDSTOCK and REWARDSTOCK’s service provider(s) are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. At your request, we will promptly reimburse you for your payment of your arbitration filing fee. (The filing fee currently is $200 for claims under $10,000 but is subject to change by the arbitration provider. If you are unable to pay this fee, we will pay it directly after receiving a written request). The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual Claim. YOU, ON ONE HAND, AND REWARDSTOCK AND/OR REWARDSTOCK’S SERVICE PROVIDER(S), ON THE OTHER, AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless You, on one hand, and REWARDSTOCK and/or REWARDSTOCK’s service provider(s), on the other, agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s Claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision in the preceding sentence is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision in this Section 10 shall be null and void. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, any party may bring an individual action in small claims court. The parties to this Agreement acknowledge that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (“FAA”). Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall follow substantive law to the extent consistent with the FAA and shall honor any claims or privileges recognized by law. The terms of this Section 10 shall survive any termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement.
LIABILITY – NEITHER REWARDSTOCK, CIC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU AS AN AGENT IN OBTAINING COPIES OF: YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT REPORT, CREDIT ALERT REPORT, QUARTERLY UPDATE, OR CREDIT SCORE. NEITHER REWARDSTOCK, CIC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES OR CREDIT INFORMATION SUBCONTRACTORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RewardBoost SERVICE. NEITHER REWARDSTOCK, CIC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR REQUEST, USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SERVICES. NEITHER REWARDSTOCK, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES OR CREDIT INFORMATION SUBCONTRACTORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR NEGATIVE FACTUAL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY REPORTS YOU RECEIVE AS PART OF THE SERVICE. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ALL SUCH PARTIES TO YOU IN ANY EVENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU HAVE PAID REWARDSTOCK FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP. RewardBoost IS NOT A CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICE AND DOES NOT PROMISE TO HELP YOU OBTAIN A LOAN OR IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT RECORD, HISTORY, OR RATING. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION, CANCELLATION, OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
VANTAGESCORE 3.0 CREDIT SCORE
VantageScore 3.0, with scores ranging from 300 to 850, is a user-friendly credit score model developed by the three major nationwide credit reporting agencies, Experian®, TransUnion®, and Equifax®. VantageScore 3.0 is used by some but not all lenders. Higher scores represent a greater likelihood that you’ll pay back your debts so you are viewed as being a lower credit risk to lenders. A lower score indicates to lenders that you may be a higher credit risk.
There are three different major credit reporting agencies, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax that maintain a record of your credit history known as your credit file. Credit scores are based on the information in your credit file at the time it is requested. Your credit file information can vary from agency to agency because some lenders report your credit history to only one or two of the agencies. So your credit scores can vary if the information they have on file for you is different. Since the information in your file can change over time, your credit scores also may be different from day-to-day. Different credit scoring models can also give a different assessment of the credit risk (risk of default) for the same consumer and same credit file.
There are different credit scoring models which may be used by lenders and insurers. Your lender may not use VantageScore 3.0, so don’t be surprised if your lender gives you a score that’s different from your VantageScore. (And your VantageScore 3.0 may differ from your score under other types of VantageScores). Just remember that your associated risk level is often the same even if the number is not. For some consumers, however, the risk assessment of VantageScore 3.0 could vary, sometimes substantially, from a lender’s score. If the lender’s score is lower than your VantageScore 3.0, it is possible that this difference can lead to higher interest rates and sometimes credit denial.
11. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
You agree that your use of the website and/or services of RewardStock is at your sole risk and that you may not rely on any information or advice provided therein.
You understand that the RewardStock services are provided “AS-IS” and that RewardStock assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
The website and the services of RewardStock are provided without warranty, representation, condition or guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties, representations, conditions or guarantee of quality, merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or non-infringement, all of which are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No advice or information or action, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the website or through or from the services of RewardStock or by any of our agents or employees, shall create any obligation or liability on our behalf for any decisions, actions, claims, including claims for damages, that result in connection with the provision of any such action, advice or information.
In no event shall the website or its owner be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the website and/or services of RewardStock, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall RewardStock, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, vendors, other partners, employees, representatives or successors or assigns be liable to you for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages even if RewardStock has been advised specifically of the possibility of such damages, arising from use of of inability to use the website and/or services of RewardStock or any links or items of the website and/or services or any provision of the T&C, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages. In no event shall RewardStock’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including by not limited to, negligence) exceed the amount paid by you during the preceding three (3) months, if any, or $50, whichever is less, for accessing and/or using this website and/or its services.
While RewardStock may display flight times, flight numbers, and routing based on our available information, we cannot control changes to itineraries or changes to flight numbers or flight times or routing or hotel room specifications such as room type, location or amenities, as may occur at the discretion of the airlines or hotels responsible for providing such travel or accommodations. We are not responsible for missed flights or additional charges from travel providers (hotels, airlines, or others) due to inaccurate or incomplete information provided by us. You are responsible for confirming all of your travel details with the appropriate travel providers.
We do not provide tax advice in any form.
12. Governing Law
The T&C shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County in the state of New York with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the T&C.
We may terminate your right to use the website and/or services of RewardStock at any time without notice. Generally we would take such action in response to your failure to comply, in our sole discretion, with any of the terms and conditions of use or your engagement in any fraudulent, criminal or other unauthorized activity.
If any provision of the T&C is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the T&C will remain in force.
15. Entire Agreement
The T&C and any other terms and conditions of service on this site, and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and RewardStock and govern your use of the website and services of RewardStock.