Last Updated: March 29, 2016
Our Privacy Objectives
- We take privacy very seriously. Our goal is to always be transparent with you while protecting your data to the fullest extent possible.
- If RewardStock accesses your email, it is done by algorithms, not individuals, and only for the purpose of providing the reward-based service you have requested.
- When RewardStock connects to your email server, we pull only the minimum information required to build and maintain your profile. We also don’t store your emails on our server.
- We attempt to partner with third-party services providers of highest caliber who have similarly high regard for the privacy of our users.
Personal Information We May Collect
RewardStock may collect Personal Information when you register with RewardStock, when you use RewardStock services, or when you visit the website. Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable. This may include:
- your name, address, email address, and phone number
- reward account information, including reward balances, account numbers and/or passwords
- communications that you post to or through the website or RewardStock email accounts
- credit card information and transaction details
- stored user preferences
- technical information about your browser, IP address, software and hardware attributes, and RewardStock cookie information
Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to improve the quality and services of our website
- to customize and personalize the content we deliver to you
- to process a transaction that you have submitted
- to provide you with information about reward programs that may be of interest to you based on your activities and preferences
- for general contact with you, and for administrative purposes
- for anonymous reporting of internal and external nature
- to allow you to view the information that you have provided to us
- to satisfy any legal, regulatory, security or other requirements
- for any other purpose consented to by you or as permitted or required by applicable law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
RewardStock does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except:
- where consented to by you
- where we belieive it is necessary to share information in order to provide a service that you have requested
- where we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of the terms and conditions of use, or suspected fraud
- to protect the rights, interests, safety or property of RewardStock or others
- to enforce any terms and conditions of service on this website
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, debt or equity financing, restructure, or sale of RewardStock’s assets by or with another company or a similar corporate transaction takes place, we may need to disclose and transfer all information about you, including personal information, to the successor company
- we may share information about you with RewardStock’s subsidiaries
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
Third-Party Service Providers
We use the services of various third-party service providers in the normal course of our business for certain technology services, mail delivery and other essential services. These providers may, from time to time, collect, use, disclose, store, and/or process information on our behalf or for other purposes.
RewardStock may set and access RewardStock cookies on your computer.
Linked Wesbsites and Services
RewardStock may provide links to other websites or services operated by third parties. We do not exercise control over third party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such websites.
Transfer of Personal Information to Other Countries
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your RewardStock account information at any time, including disabling email authentication, by signing in to your account and updating your profile.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to your Personal Information to employees, consultants, advisers or agents of RewardStock who we believe have a reasonable need to interact with your information to provide the services that we offer, or otherwise to do the jobs we have requested of them. Personal Information you provide to RewardStock is kept on secure servers. We take reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to (i) safeguard Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (ii) to ensure the integrity of the Personal Information. To assist us in protecting your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your sign in information.
RewardStock may update this policy at any time by posting revisions on this web page. Such changes will be effective upon posting.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us as follows:
P.O. Box 90636
Raleigh, NC 27675